Submit Your Abstract
Submit your Abstract(s) via E-mail to email@example.com
Deadline for Submission – July 28, 2018.
ABSTRACT INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
The Scientific Committee of Gulf Burn Management Conference invites you to submit
abstracts for poster and or/ oral presentation during the upcoming conference, to be held in
Dubai, UAE from 21-22 September 2018, at Roda Al Bustan.
Abstracts in all basic and clinical disciplines related to Burn Medicine may be submitted.
Already published Abstracts and Pharma-driven research is not acceptable. Your Abstracts
will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee shortly after the set deadline (28 July 2018).
The Committee will judge all abstracts based on a set criterion, which includes but not limited
to Relevance and Originality, Significance of the Findings, Clarity, and Overall Quality. The
authors will be notified accordingly within two weeks of the set deadline.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
1. All Abstract should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as word file.
2. The language of the conference is English.
3. Please indicate the name of the presenter/s clearly.
4. The Abstract must include the following headings clearly: Title, Institute, Author(s) name
and title, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions and References.
5. Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any
prior conferences or if it received any awards.
6. The Deadline for Abstracts submission is July 28, 2018.
7. All presenters of accepted abstract(s) must register to attend the congress within a
maximum of 3 weeks prior to congress. Payment of travel, accommodation or registration fee
will not be provided.
8. Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products/equipment
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER DISPLAY:
The size of the poster should not exceed 85 cm (w) x 150 cm (h)
• Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the
poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of one (1) meter.
• Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the
author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.
• Names of Authors:
- All co-investigators should be listed using full last name and first name.
- Last name should be capitalized.
- The principal investigator should be identified with an asterisk and the presenter’s name
- If you plan not to display your Abstract, please inform us as soon as possible.
• Authors must prepare all posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
• Please be advised that the display of Abstracts will be random by who comes first fix first
basis, starting from one side, next, and then next, then next, until the end of one side, then
continue to the other side. Please do not leave gaps between abstracts.
• Author(s) are responsible for affixing and removing their poster during the conference. -
Affixing Start Date: Friday, 21st September 08:00 AM - Removal Date: Saturday, 2 2n d
September by 15:00
• Poster displayers are advised to be available to discuss