Gulf Burn Life Support Course - September 20, 2019
Roda al Bustan Hotel Dubai, UAE
The Gulf Burn Life Support Course (GBLS) provides knowledge for immediate care of the burn patient up to the first 24 hours post injury. GBLS also supports emergency preparedness and mass casualty incident focusing on triage, burn survivability, prioritizing transport of patients, and patient treatment. GBLS is available for a wide range of burn care professionals. This is a 6-hour course designed for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapist, and first responders.
A clear guide will be structured and sent in advance to all registered candidates in order to ensure that they get sufficient knowledge before the workshop. The guide will include 10 questions that should be addressed during the course to cover the treatment of burn patients in the first 24 hours as well as the most important dressing selections and surgical intervention.
|Dr. Ziyad Alharbi|
|Dr. Hattan Aljali|
|Dr. Adel Althubeiti|
|Dr. Shamma Alshehhi|
|Dr. Faris Almarzouqi|
Dr. Sasa Sopka Dr. Hattan Aljaaly
Dr. Gerrit Greib Dr. Adel Althubaiti
Prof Hans Oliver Dr. Shamma Alshehhi
Dr. Ziyad Alharbi Dr. Faris Almarzouqi
Dr. Mohammed Alharbi
- Emergency Mangement and all related Issue Electrical and Chemical Burns
- Inhalation Injury/ CO Intoxication
- Burn Evaluation and Management Including Surgery Wound Care/Dressing
- Reconstruction Surgery after Burns
- Life Round with Practical Hands-on and Final Exam.
- Intensive Care
- Nurse & Wound Care Practitioners
- Paramedical Staff
Duration of the Course:
The course will take place for 6 hours and is scheduled on the 20th of September 2019.
1. Morning Session - 9:00 A.M - 12: 00 P.M (Theoretical and Practical)
2. Afternoon Session - 1:00 P.M - 3:00 P.M (Theoretical - Practical)
3. Written and Practical Exam - 3:00 - 4:00
4. End of Course and Certificate Distribution