Submit your Abstract(s) via E-mail to email@example.com
Deadline for Submission - July 25 , 2017.
ABSTRACT INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
The Scientific Committee of the Gulf Burns Management Conference invites you to submit abstracts for poster and or/ oral presentation during the upcoming conference, to be held in Dubai, UAE from 22-23 September 2017, at the Metropolitan Hotel.
Abstracts in all basic and clinical disciplines related to Burns & Wound care may be submitted.
Already published Abstracts and Pharma-driven research are not acceptable.
Your Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee shortly after the set deadline (25th July 2017).
The Committee will judge all abstracts based on a set criteria, which includes but not limited to: Relevance and Originality, Significance of the Findings, Clarity, and Overall Quality. The authors will be notified accordingly within two weeks of the set deadline.
Those who submitted more than one Abstracts, unless informed otherwise, it means all your abstracts has been accepted.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
1. All Abstract should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as word file.
2. The language of the conference is English.
3. Please indicate the name of the presenter/s clearly.
4. The Abstract must include the following headings clearly: Title, Institute, Author(s) name and title, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions and References.
5. Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conferences or if it received any awards.
6. The Deadline for Abstracts submission is July 25th 2017.
7. All presenters of accepted abstract(s) must register to attend the congress within a maximum of 3 weeks prior to congress. Payment of travel, accommodation or registration fee will not be provided.
8. Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products/equipment
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER DISPLAY:
The size of the poster should not exceed 85 cm (w) x 150 cm (h)
• Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of one (1) meter.
• Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.
• Names of Authors:
- All co-investigators should be listed using full last name and first name.
- Last name should be capitalized.
- The principal investigator should be identified with an asterisk and the presenter’s name underlined.
- If you plan not to display your Abstract, please inform us as soon as possible.
• Authors must prepare all posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
• Please be advised that the display of Abstracts will be random by who comes first fix first basis, starting from one side, next, and then next, then next, until the end of one side, then continue to the other side. Please do not leave gaps between abstracts.
• Author(s) are responsible for affixing and removing their poster during the conference. - Affixing Start Date: Friday, 22nd September 08:00 AM - Removal Date: Saturday, 23rd September by 15:00
• Poster displayers are advised to be available to discuss their posters with the conference participants during coffee breaks.
• Poster displayers are advised to be available for a tour by the Chairman and Members of the Scientific Committee. Please observe the daily congress’s highlights for the times.
• The organizers will not be liable for poster lost or damage.